Lockers for students at Faculty of Life Sciences
Students from LIFE writing thesis or projects are able to make a reservation and borrow one of the lockers in the library. The locker can be at your disposal up to 2 months.
Locker numbers 1-15 are still only available for the day.
Locker numbers 16-45 are available until the next day - the lockers can not be reserved, but you can get a key at the counter. Locker numbers 46-75 are available for two months and can be reserved.
How do you reserve a locker for two months?
- Search “studieskab” in REX. Define your period of interest
- The locker will be reserved for you up to 8 week-days. If you have entered your e-mail address, you will receive an e-mail when the locker is ready for you.
- If the lockers are lended you will receive a note by (e-)mail when it is ready for you. Please note that your reservation is valid for all lockers and not for a specific locker. This procedure will reduce your waiting period.
- When the locker is ready please contact the information desk to get your key
- Please bring your ID / Danish social security card (Sygesikringsbevis/Sundhedskort).
The library is not responsible for the contents of your locker.
Please remember to borrow books or journals before you keep them in the locker.
If you exceed the deadline for returning of the locker key or if you miss the key, the library will charge you 350 kr.
Other lockers are for daily use only.
If you have any questions please contact Karen Bendix, email@example.com